Tuesday 2 March 2010

MANDY THOMAS


I have been painting for over 20 years, portraits and animals mainly.I do love the wild cats.I use the following media forms: pastels,acrylics,water colours,pencils,inks,gels and I am often mixing media together in the hope of achieving a more realistic look.I have exhibited at the Bath Royal Crescent. I have been known to do murals on the odd occassion.I was voted artist of the year in 2007 at The Inkspot Gallery and came 3rd in 2009.I have been doing photography for nearly 25 years and know what works with lighting and poses for photo shoots.I prefer to paint from my own photos but I do commissions from whatever is suggested by the client.All requests are reviewed. My works can be viewed on many sites here are a few
www.mandythomas.blogspot.com
www.artbreak.com/goldylonglocks
www.paintingsilove.com/artist/mandythomas
contact details : MODELMANDY@HOTMAIL.COM




Art Prints



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow